Teleport Magazine features short fiction, articles, and reviews in the genres of science fiction, fantasy and horror. We are now accepting submissions for short fiction- stories must be a minimum of 2000 words and no more than 25,000 words. As of right now we aren’t paying contributors. We do have prizes for our contests however. Please check your stories for run-on sentences and know the difference between then and than. Use 12pt. font, double spaced and default margins on Microsoft Word. Email your submission to email@example.com. Please, no fan fiction.
1. We’re interested in both character and world oriented stories. Stories can be humorous too as long as they’re science fiction, fantasy or horror.
2. We take simultaneous submissions.
3. We will consider work whether it’s previously published or not.
4. Your email submission should include your name, word count and Word Document attachment of your story.
5. We are not interested in stories with explicit sex or violence- specifically anatomical porn, threats against specific people, or snuff stories. Although we accept horror and don’t wish to limit anyone’s creativity, we ask that it’s not over the top. Profanity is fine as long as it’s organic.
6. Contributors will be acknowledged as creators of their work. In addition, Teleport does not demand exclusive rights to publish the piece- contributors can publish their work elsewhere too.
(Teleport is a free magazine but an individual, company or entity can not print it out and sell hard copies or sell it online.)
7. After you submit your work, you should hear back from us in 1-7 days. Most likely we’ll accept your submission unless your work is completely incoherent and has nothing to do with science fiction, fantasy, or horror.
Questions and comments can be made in the comments section of blog posts or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2016 teleportmagazine.com